Monday 2 April 2012

What Are You Without Your Dreams?

Since I was a little kid, I've always had different dreams on who am I going to be. I wanted to become an architect, a painter, a writer. Anything that connected to art. However, I've changed my mind when I was in grade 7. I wanted to become a fashion designer since then. When everybody was confused on what major they were going to take in university, I've known mine.

Right now, I'm facing a difficulty in that major. I'm not giving up, hell no. I'm just confused because fashion design is a one big umbrella that holds many careers inside it. There are fashion design womenswear, menswear, knitwear, textiles, and so on and so on and so on. There are two options for me right now and I'm just confused which one to take.




Bangle on right hand - H&M
Bracelets on left hand - H&M and Tea Label
Ring - Got it in Australia






Dress - New Look
Sweater over top - H&M
Tights - New Look
Socks - Primark
Shoes - Primark
Bag - Mulberry Alexa

I don't want to leave this city. I came here to achieve my dreams. There was a moment when I thought, where should I go if I don't study here? And what if things go wrong and worse? What should I do if I can't get what I want? That was the moment when I felt so helpless because I know, I felt empty without my dreams.

6 comments:

Ioana-Carmen said...

Love your bag! would you like to follow each other?:X
Fashionspot.ro

Claireta Teressa said...

the bag is stunning ♥

claireteressa.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Great outfit, love your dress, kisses, RA

http://www.mysweetpeque.com/

Silvia said...

That Mulberry bag is amazing!! Love the whole outfit!
xx
http://silviasdailycloset.blogspot.com.es/

Marla Singer said...

cute look <3

Carmen said...

You look lovely! Just go with the option you'll know you won't regret taking.

Carmen Ri.